Pages

Thursday 11 March 2021

Writing: Rugby game on Sunday.

Me and my brother is lucky because we got chosen to go to a rugby game on Sunday! but were not the only ones going. Their will be 14 or 15 boys and girls going i think??, I'm not to sure because i forgot. Anyways, I just wanted to share this on my blog is because on Sunday is a special day. on Sunday the blues will be playing their game! and that's cool. I am super excited to go :D. Also we get an extra ticket to bring an adult. Me and my brother is bringing my mum and his dad. If you don't know what I mean by his dad, well. My uncle and mum is sharing  my brother because he really wanted a son! the reason why he wanted a son is because he had 3 daughters and he wanted a son so badly. The rugby game is going to be a great game on Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm really excited for this! I can't wait to see you guys out there on the same field as the Blues, and the All Blacks play on - you guys are basically the same as them now eh?!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.