Pages

Wednesday 21 July 2021

My 11th birthday!

 Omg... i'm super excited because i am going to be turning 11th tomorrow! o: i can't wait!!! i'm also super excited tomorrow because.. my mum is gonna give me $300 bucks, to spend it all on whatever i want! i can even put some of that $300 bucks in my savings, so in the future i can get a good house and life <3 i have been waiting a long time for this time to come! What i am doing for my birthday is that i'm gonna have a sleepover with my Bff- Nora/Leonora! <3 she was one of my childhood friends! i met her when she first arrived at school! i am a month older than her so of course I arrived to school before her, even though shes taller than me :/ 

What were gonna be doing at the sleep over is have a movie night by, watching movies, eating pizza, lollies and more! Where do we get the lollies you may ask? behold... something that gets hanged from a rope.. A flamingo pinata!!! Me, Nora, my beautiful siblings and my pretty mum are gonna have so much fun at the sleep over! but the sleepover is on Friday because i want to go on a shopping spree all by myself tomorrow, with my beautiful mom <3 Also.. when is she gonna give me the $300 bucks you may ask? Well.. i told her to put the $300 bucks under the pillow i'm sleeping on tonight XD Crazy weird right! 

But anyways.. On Saturday, me and my family expect for my Papa and Nana, are gonna go to game over!! game over is super fun! i went there last year with Nora and my family but, Temalisi/Lisi was there to! we had so much fun there <3 Oh.. Your asking me what was at game over? Well.. let me tell you.. there was these karts that were super fast like the flash o: Mhm! you guessed it! Go Karts!! Go karts are so fast and super fun! we had so much fun on there we couldn't stop going on them <3 Next was these rigged machines that people rage on... Mhm! You guessed it again! there was an arcade there as well! I mean, come on? Which fun places don't have arcades at? I mean, every fun place does! Next, we hav- Huh? why am i in gold cloth- Ohhhhh! Wait, I also remember there was mini golf there! Mini golf was so, so, so boring! we had to wait and wait for everyone! Next we hav- Hey! im trying to explain the next- Oh wait, did i get lasered... Yeah guys it was so obvious, it was laser tag!! laser tag was also super fun!! <3 

I can't wait!! <3 we are all gonna have so much fun!! Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to Naomi and that is meee!!! Happy birthday to me!! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.