Pages

Friday 21 June 2019

The Waterfall

As I was walking down past the trees I heard a very loud thundering noise. When I went to check it out there was a big waterfall rushing down with water everywhere. It was so wet and so loud that I couldn't even hear the chirping birds in the trees.

I stepped in the mud and it was as squishy as slime. It felt so yuck that I had to take my shoes off.  I had to wash my feet because they were so muddy. As I was washing my feet it was so cold that I took them out of the water and  I walked away from the waterfall.

Then as I was walking away,  there was a big broken log on the water at the top of the waterfall so I took four steps back towards  the trees so I don’t get wet. Then the log fell down from the top of the waterfall.
It started to splash into the water. When the log made the big splash a little bit of water touched my left arm so I rubbed my arms a little bit to get the water off my hands.  

It was getting late so I walked back to the car.

1 comment:

  1. hi my name is legacy and I like your drawing keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.