Pages

Monday 29 March 2021

Naomi Monday - Reflective Writing - Camp (T1 W9)

 REFLECTIVE WRITING - Year 5 & 6 Camp

You have prepared 3 slides of writing - Well done, but we’re not done yet!

It is your turn to turn them into a finished piece of writing. 

You will need to write two extra paragraphs - an Introduction to Year 5 & 6 Camp, and a Conclusion; how did you feel about camp once it was finished?


Introduction - Who, What, When, Where?

Last week the year 5 and 6 students had camp. Everyone at camp was in 6 different camp groups. There was Tui, Ruru, Kea, Weka, Piwakawaka and Pukeko. Camp is a lot of fun, even when you get to do a lot of fun activities.

Paragraph One: Your Happy Moment

My happy moment was going to the hall for our activity because the hall is really fun. you can even Mark around in the hall with your best friends as well. Not only that, there is a small trampoline, skateboards, scooters and more to do in the hall!! That's why I got super excited when it was time for us to go there and play around. I even played volleyball with Qweenie Sienna and other girls.

Paragraph Two: Your Challenging Moment

The most activity I didn't like was kayaking because I can get really cold when the water is very cold. camp team Tui was walking to the beach because we had to do kayaking for our first activity for the day and I don't really like to kayak sometimes. I wasn’t too excited to go kayaking.

Paragraph Three: Your Proud Moment

My proud moment is that on thursday night we had a dance competition. We are super proud of ourselves because our camp team won. We worked super duper hard to win that dance competition last week on thursday!! We tried hard and did our best to win 1st place. Sad that it's my last year to go to camp. I hope next year my brother's camp team will win!!

Conclusion: How did you feel after all of that?

I felt super exhausted, even my feet hurt from dancing on thursday and running around at camp. I was happy to be home because i could play with my friends online and go on my Ipad and play Roblox all day long. I am sometimes lazy but i like to do stuff with my mum as well when i get bored, or if i want to go out. 

Camp was super duper fun. even though my feet kinda hurt from running around and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.