Pages

Tuesday 30 March 2021

Naomi Thank You Letter - Tuesday (T1, W9)

Thank You Letter



 Start your letter in the space below:

          Pt england school Room 8- Dear Mr Jacobson. I'm Thankful for you setting up killer zone, It was 

          super fun!! Also thank you for setting up the cycle ball. it was also super fun and interesting, even 

          though I did get into a little crash but I didn’t really mind.

     

         Your activities were really fun. Thank you for judging at the dance competition you looked like a very good judge to me! :D You were also impressed with our dance as well, even the other judges were impressed.


          

         I hope you enjoyed this year's camp and goodluck next year with the year 5 and 6.  

          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.