Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2020

Sad Moment Recount T4

 Start below


> After school, my friend Lisi wanted to come over to my house for the afternoon.  I said sure, then we walked. After we got to my house, Lisi needed to go home and get change. I said alright I will come pick you up after I get changed. A minute later, I was ready to go collect Lisi. So I put on my shoes, then jumped on my Scooter. After I was at Lisi’s house, I called her name as loud as I could, then she came out. Lisi looked both ways to see if there were any cars coming. Then she crossed the road. 


Me and Lisi walked and talked all the way to my house. We got to my house, Then we started to play around. A while later, It was 5 o’ clock and Lisi had to go home. She wanted to stay for dinner, so we went to her house and asked her mum. Her mum said yes, and we were excited. As soon as we got to my house, I ran to my mum and said. Can Lisi please stay for dinner. My mum looked at me and said, I'm going to the gym, who’s gonna cook?, I felt sad.




 I kept on begging my mum if Lisi can still stay over, My mum said something to me, Then I answered my mum back. My mum got so mad that she said. Okay I'm taking Lisi back home. I- was- shocked. I didn’t want Lisi to go home cause I would be lonely :c. A couple of minutes later when my mum finished going to the toilet, She washed her hands, and told Lisi she’s gonna drop her home cause I wasn’t listening…….. I was so heart broken, 

That I cried. And that was the saddest moment every ;-;. This happened for real, if you were in my world then you could see the sad moments. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.