Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2020

Happy Moment Recount T4

Start below


>  A really happy moment for me was at my Birthday party. On Saturday, I was having a birthday sleepover. I invited Nora, and Lisi. In the afternoon, I was waiting For Nora to come so we could go get Lisi, cause she just lived close to me. While I was playing Minecraft and Fortnite, It was 4:00 pm, and my mum said that my friend Nora was almost here.


 So I got up and had a quick shower. Minutes later, I was brushing my hair, when my mum said My First bestie was here. I was so excited that I opened the front door, and ran to Nora. I saw Nora, and I went to go hug her. After I hugged my best friend, we went inside and put her stuff in my room. After that, we went back outside to go get lisi. We ran to her house, and called out her name. She came outside with her bag, and ran to me and nora.


 She jumped on Nora, and Hugged me with a huge smile on her face. A while later, we were in the house, Until My brother got mad for no reason that we had a fight with him.  and he kinda went rough then started pulling Nora and Lisi’s hair like a crazy person. I stopped him, and he cried to my mum. We just ignored everything, then started playing on my piano. We had the best day ever!. Well my sister kinda ruined it, cause she made Nora sad. So yeah. 

 

That is the happiest moment I’ve ever had. I even got to go to the mall at sylvia park, and got whatever i want :3, but i didn’t get much lol 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.