Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

Tom Riddle at Hogwarts

Tom Riddle at Hogwarts
  • Option One: You are going back in time and are Tom Riddle before he became Voldemort. It is his first day at Hogwarts you are going to write about his experience.
    You can begin the journey from getting off the train or you might like to start it with receiving your letter in the mail.
  • Option Two:You have just received your letter in the mail and have been selected to attend Hogwarts. Write about your own experience arriving at Hogwarts. 

Watch the video about Harry arriving at Hogwarts for the first time to give you some ideas. 

Length
Bronze medal 2 paragraphs
Silver medal = 3 paragraphs
Gold medal = 5 paragraphs

Write a creative story using the plan below: You can use this plan or create your own!

Orientation
Problem
Resolution
  1. The train has just stopped and you are told to get off the train and line up ready to be taken into hogwarts. 
  2. You have just received your letting in the mail telling you that you got into Hogwarts how do you feel?



Further ideas:
- i feel excited. 
  1. Everyone in front of you has the hat on for a quick second and sorts them but the hat stays on your head for minutes. 
  2. You arrive on the train at Hogwarts on the train to be sorted into a house you are so scared you will be separated from your friends.

Further ideas:
- happy but scared to be separated with my friends.
  1. The sorting hat finally gives you a house that you are going to be in. Will it be with your friends or will you have to make new ones?
  2. Which house will you be sorted into? 



Further ideas:
- gryffindor 

Start Writing below


When I went to my mailbox I saw a letter inside it. I grabbed the letter out and went back inside my house. After I got the letter from the mailbox I turned it around and It said hogwarts. When I looked at the letter I opened the letter and I pulled out the note inside. 

 I opened it up and looked at it Then I started to read it. It took a while to read it but I didn't mind. After i finished reading it, I was excited.. I was going to a wizard and witch school. I was so excited to go to hogwarts. When I stopped reading it I was excited. So then I went to my mum and showed her the note.

I showed my mum the note she grabbed then started to read it. After she was reading it she looked up at me and She was so excited and said. okay you need to get ready. It says you're going next week monday. I said that I already knew that so I started to pack my bags.    :Next week monday:

When i woke up it was so bright and sunny. I looked at the date and it said monday 5th may. It was time to go to hogwarts. I was so excited to go. So I got up, cleaned my room and got ready. When I finished getting ready my mum drove me to the train station and then she gave me the note to the train.

After I got out of the car I looked at the note and it said. Platform 9 and 3 quarters. When I looked at it I stopped looking at the note and walked around the train station. I was really confused where it was because it was my first time at a train station. 

When I looked at my lift I heard a woman say follow me kids to platform 9 and 3 quarters. I saw them with the same things So then I followed. they also have the same pet but different colours. After I followed them I saw platform 9 and 3 quarters. But? Where was the train. I looked around then?. I saw the woman and those kids staring at a wall. 


I was wondering if there was a secret door behind it. So then I looked at them and then. An older boy went through the wall. I looked at him then he went through a wall. I was shocked. I didn’t expect that to happen.
I didn’t know what to do so then I went to the woman and there was a girl standing next to her. I think it was her kids. I asked her hi my name is Naomi. I’m going on a train to hogwarts and i don’t know where to go.

When i asked her a question she said. Oh well hello Naomi said the woman. She shocked my hand and then she said. this is my daughter. Her name is rose. Rose donald. Rose said hello i’m rose. And i said hello i’m Naomi.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.