Pages

Monday 4 May 2020

Table Discussions

Table Discussion guidelines
  • I will answer the question as best as I can.
  • I must write over 150 words.
  • I will explain my answer with a reason.
  • I can add pictures once I have finished my writing.

If i could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

When I grow up I want to go to tokyo. Because it’s beautiful there and it has nice buildings around the city. But Also my dream is to travel the world and go to england los angeles america everywhere! when i grow up. I will also bring my friends with me so I won't be lonely when I'm traveling the world. We will have so much fun watching scary movies, eating popcorn, going out as friends and eating yummy food at a restaurant like my mum.

When i grow up i can’t wait to travel the world and get a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.