Pages

Thursday 12 August 2021

Naomi interview: NZ Olympians 2020

 Interview: New Zealand OLYMPIans 

Click on this link here to find out who the different New Zealand Olympic athletes were.

Click on this link here to find out more information about the New Zealand Olympics Team.


Challenge: imagine you are a journalist that is going to interview a New Zealand athlete that competed at the Tokyo Olympics 2020. Choose an athlete that you would want to interview. Who would you want to interview? What are some things that you want to ask them?


You must ask at least 7 questions. Then put yourself in the Olympians shoes, do some research if you need to, and then answer the questions from the Olympians point of view.


Start writing your script here:


ME: Kia ora! My name is Naomi and i'm from Pt england school :3 I am in Rm 8 and I also love sports like you! I have an older sister and younger brother. I love both of them so much! I also love my mum <3 I have a amazing teacher, his name is Mr Hughes :3 Today, i will be asking you some interesting questions :D Before we get started.. Do you have any questions for me? If not, let's get started :3 First question: When Did you start your sports career?


Kelly Brazier Answer.. Hi Naomi! I am Kelly Brazier :) The first time I ever started was when my older brother took me to a rugby field for the first time :D I am super happy he took me there because Now i have a super amazing career :3


Me: Question:  Wow! You are very lucky he took you to that rugby field :3 You sure do have an amazing career now <3 Also, NZ is grateful to have you because we needed your help :) Anyways, Question 2: How does it feel to win 3 medals? You don't have to answer if you don't want to but yeah… :) You can tell me how you felt winning 3 medals or?


Kelly Brazier Answer.. I'm glad you said that because I felt super proud of myself! I just couldn’t believe it <3 I felt happy, excited! Not only that.. My teammates were happy for me and hugged me super much :D 



Me: Question:  amazing! That's just, mind blowing <3! NZ is super proud of you <3 Keep on practicing and working hard :D  Question 3: Do you have a family? If you do, were they happy! <3



Kelly Brazier Answer.. Yes! I do have an amazing family and They were super happy <3 I love my family so much!! 


Me: Question:  Wow! You have an amazing family <3 Lucky you :3 They were probably super proud of you! 4 question:  How does it feel to be one of the best rugby players??


Kelly Brazier: It feels super great to be one of the best women rugby players <3 I'm super proud of myself :D I love rugby so much :) 


Me: Question:  You sure do love rugby! <3 5 question: This question is kinda slimair to the 1st question but different <3:  How old were you when you first ever played rugby?? 


Kelly Brazier: I was 14 years old when I first started playing rugby for the first time! It was super fun for me and i really enjoyed it :D


Me: Question: Wow! That is pretty impressive <3 You played at a young age :3 That sure sounds like fun :) 6 question: When did you have your first child?


Kelly Brazier:  my wife gave birth to our first child last year in 2020 <3 


Me: Question:  Aww! Cute <3 7 question: When did you get married to your wife?? 


Kelly Brazier: I married her on January 12 <3 <{Love her so much :}>


Me: Well, that's it for today's interview! I hope you enjoyed these interesting questions <3 Bye!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.