Pages

Thursday 15 April 2021

School Holidays

Today is the last day of school and i am super excited because I just want to chill at home all day long and relax. But not only that, i can even go up north to my grandad for a couple of days!! I would so love that because me and my family can hang out with him for a bit and go to the beach if its a sunny day. We can even go out to get hot chips and do more things!! The one thing I like about the holiday's is that I can spend more time with my family, like for expamle. Going to the city at night and getting ice cream! i would be super excited if we could go. Also we can go to the movie's at night and watch a cool movie while eating yummy chocolate and popcorn. I am super excited and happy!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.