Pages

Sunday 25 April 2021

going to the movies to watch Godzilla vs King Kong!

 Today is Anzac day!! so my mum thought about taking me and my sister to the movies to watch Godzilla vs King Kong. My brother isn't coming because he already saw it and is at my uncles house. I am super excited because this is going to be the first time i have seen this movie, even when its Anzac day <3. Pray to the men who fought for our country!! (World war 2) I hope the movie will be good! i even heard that Godzilla and King Kong is going to vs this stronger monster. Its name is Mecha Godzilla. He is a different verison of Godzilla. Mecha Godzilla is a robot, and more powerful. I can't wait! because i have been waiting for this day to come. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.