Pages

Thursday 18 June 2020

sinking ship.

Sinking ShipRobot gorilla 'spy' captures the first footage of Silverbacks in ...


Length
Bronze medal = 3 paragraphs
Silver medal = 4 paragraphs 
Gold medal = 6 paragraphs 


Instructions:
Watch the video about the sinking of the titanic. You then need to create a person who
was onboard the ship as it was sinking who manages to get safely to a life raft. You can
use the list below to help guide your writing or completely create your own.
  1. The impact of hitting the iceberg 
  2. The first sign of water - what are you going to do?
  3. Getting to a life raft and into the water 
  4. Watching the ship sinking and beginning to go down


start writing.

One day at night when i was on the deck, talking to a friend of mine, I was in the hot tub relaxing.
A few hours later we were still talking but I saw a huge big rock. I thought I was just imagining it.
So I turned away. After an hour, It was so foggy. I couldn’t see the ocean.


When I put my clothes on, I went to the front of the titanic deck. I saw a big rock ahead of us. But it was
not any kind of rock, it was an iceberg!. I was so scared I screamed iceberg ahead!. When the guy
saw the iceberg he turned the titanic around. 


I was so scared I jumped on the lifeboats. I heard a big bang come from the underground.
We hit the iceberg so hard, we were sinking!.  The alarm went off and people ran out to the lifeboats.
When the lifeboat I was on touched the water, I looked back and the Titanic was sinking.
The lights went out and everyone was so scared!. 

The titanic soon snapped in half and the titanic sunk down to the bottom. I was so lucky to survive.
A hour later, The other boats came to get us!. I was so pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.