Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2020

Iceberg ahead!.

Iceberg AheadRobot gorilla 'spy' captures the first footage of Silverbacks in ...


Instructions:
Watch the video about the iceberg. You are the captain of the Titanic and are having to
make decisions quickly as you see the iceberg come into view. You need to think about
what happens before, during and after they hit the iceberg. You are NOT writing
about the Titanic sinking just hitting the iceberg.


Example: 
  • Beginning: Captain has realised that there is an iceberg ahead - what do you do?
  • Middle: Hitting the iceberg, what does this look like and feel like?
  • End: What are you going to need to do to check on your crew and passengers?


Plan your writing here:

Introduction: (Orientation: who, when, where)
captain, deck, lifeboats
Captain: What kind of captain are you? Describe this person 
A nice captain. Who can joke around.
Problem: Problem is hitting the iceberg
trying to turn but, hit the iceberg hard.
Solution: How will you look after your ship until you figure out what is going on?
I will look shocked and be yelling to people to get on the lifeboats.



Start Writing below:



One day at night, when I was on the deck talking to one of my crew members. When we were talking, we got a call from one of the other ships. When I went to get the phone, they were saying there was an iceberg ahead!. I wanted to believe them but I didn’t know if they were joking around with me.
So then I laughed, and said. Nice try there folks!, But you will never get me!. Then I hung up. A few hours later, I got another call from one of the same ships. I was so annoyed with all these fake calls, that I hung up and would never get the phone again!. 

Another few hours later I got one last call, I had to pick it up. So I got the phone and it was the same call again!. But this time I was shocked!. They were right!. There was an iceberg ahead of us!. I shouted out loud to turn the ship around. We tried to turn the ship around but..

We hit the iceberg very hard like an earthquake. When I heard water from the ground, there was a big hole in the titanic. We were sinking!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.