Pages

Monday 29 June 2020

Monday: Writing Task

Start writing here:
___________________________________________________________
 One day me and my friends were going scuba diving. When we got to the
scuba diving shop, we paid the scuba diver shop person 80 dollars. It was so
much money, but i didn’t mind paying. 


After we paid the person, he gave us the swim suits, a heavy tank of air.
We started to put the gears on, and then we went on a boat. 


A half and hour later, we finally stopped at our spot and were ready to jump in
the beautiful light water. When I was ready to jump in, I jumped in the water
and saw a green sea turtle.


When I saw a green sea turtle, I went towards it, and touched it.
When I touched it, it started to swim away. I chased after it and my friends saw
it too. 


My friends were surprised to see a green sea turtle. It was really
beautiful and nice. My friends touched its body, and it swam away. 
We all said goodbye to it, and swam back to the boat.

Me and my friends said?. I want to come here again, next time. I said me to!.
Its really beautiful and nice here!. Than we went back home.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Naomi
    I think that your writing is amazing. I like how you described what you were doing. I also like how you explained what you did. I am excited to see more of your blog posts. Maybe next time you could describe how the green sea turtle felt when you touched it. Your blog is amazing!
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.