Pages

Friday 19 June 2020

Aftermath Interviews

Aftermath Interviews
Watch the video to help with an understanding of how the survivors felt after the Titanic
disaster. There are a list of questions below, you will need to answer each question in
detail as a survivor from the Titanic. You are able to pick who your survivor is but need
to write from their perspective. You will need to describe your survivor before you
answer the questions.


Survivor description: 



Question
Answer 
How old were you when you were on the Titanic?
30! xD.
What was the purpose for your trip on the Titanic?
To go to another country.
Describe what cabin was like aboard the Titanic:
It's just cabins ;-;? Idk 
Who were you on the Titanic with?
I was on the titanic with my sister!.
Describe what happened when you felt the ship hit the iceberg:
I was so scared! My heart was pumping so fast I ran!.
How did you get to the lifeboat?
I ran to the lifeboats as fast as I could go.
What were you thinking and feeling as the lifeboat was being lowered into the sea?
I felt so scared because I would fall off and drown.
What impact has this had on your life since being saved from the Titanic?
I didn’t want to see or go on it again!, if they made another one. Well actually.. They did make another one.
Did you have a life jacket on?
no
Was the water cold or warm?
The water was freezing cold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.