Pages

Friday 5 November 2021

My weekend :)

 Hi everyone! I just want to write about my lovely weekend! Also, including Halloween UwU Anyways, Halloween was of course on Sunday and even though we were stuck in level 3 Lockdown, doesn't stop me and my family from celebrating Halloween!! We had a wonderful Halloween day <3 We had decorations up for Halloween and was ready to have yummy donuts, candy and more!! We watched scary movies o: I was even watching Sam and Colby! If you don't know who Sam and Colby is, well.. They are ghost hunters! They explore haunted places like the Conjuring house, Lizzie Borden house and other places!! Wondering why those places are haunted? Search it up!! <3 Anyways, it was a very fun night :3 The next day was school!! I wasn't to excited as i was tried and lazy, but i had to anyways 0-0 I still had a wonderful day doing my school work and more! To be honest here, this year has been a very fun year <3 I won't be excited for next year xd Well, i hope next year is fun.. Anyways, that's all!! I hope you enjoy your wonderful day and stay safe!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.