Pages

Monday 17 May 2021

Going to the Fortuna in sky city¬

 on Saturday, me and my family were getting to ready go to the Sky City Fortuna. We were excited to eat together as a family at the Fortuna, even my nana's sister was coming with us. She is super nice to us. My nana's culture is Cook Island. it was 5 o'clock now. So we hopped into the car, put our seat belt on and went to go get my nana's sister. When we arrived at her house, we waited in the car and she came out of the house. She said her goodbye's to The other member of the family in the house and closed the door, ready to go with us to the fortuna. My brother Prodeus was coming with us to but was at my uncles house for the weekends. He still wanted to come so she we went to go pick him after we picked my nana's sister up from her house. We finally arrived at my uncles house, Prodeus was excited to go to the fortuna. Not gonna lie, The sky City fortuna is actually a good place to eat at Tbh... Awhile later, we have finally arrived at the Sky City fortuna, we were all super excited to eat and enjoy ourselves there. We had a great at the Fortuna, hope we go again. soon! <3


We had an amazing/awesome time there <3


Fortuna, Federal Street, Auckland | Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.