Pages

Thursday 26 March 2020

making miss west her dinner for the day!.

HI my name is Naomi. Today I am going to cook miss west her dinner for today. Let's get
started. First I am going to make the chips then the chicken and
bacon with a nice drink on the side. After that i am going to make the cake. So first I put in
the flour. Next sugar milk and eggs and then I mix.

After mixing I put the cake in the oven and wait for a few minutes. After that few minutes
I open the oven and check if it's ready. After checking if it's ready I pulled it out and
started to put the icing on the cake.Then next i put candy on the top of the cake then done.


Finally the last part is the drinks. For the drinks it is pink Smoothy blue Smoothy and other
more. I am finally finished with Miss west dinner. I hope she likes it!.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.