Pages

Saturday 10 July 2021

Holiday!!

 Today is the holidays!! I am super excited because i don't have to wake up so early every morning for school <3 i would sometimes pretend im still awake so I can still sleep lol...  Also, I don't have to wake up late and rush to school anymore because its holidays! plus, i can sleep all day!! lol jk. anyways, i can also go on my brothers Ipad all the time now and play Roblox on it <3 Roblox is my favourtie game to play. I can also hang out with my family in the holidays like hanging out with my grandad up north!! he is super nice and funny <3 i love him so much! I love my whole family. Not only that... my birthday is on this holidays!! im super excited for my birthday becase my mum is gonna give me $300 to spend it all to myself!! <3 Im super excited because i can even get some Robux for my Roblox avatar and spend Robux on the game. I love the school holidays!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.