Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2019

Skipping game

 on a sunny morning the block went outside the courts to play a little game. when miss king was holding a blue box I was wondering what was inside it. inside the box there were skipping ropes.

As I saw the skipping ropes I started to open my eyes like when it was my birthday and I see heaps of stuff in the living room for me i really want to open it right now. After that me and my team stood up and walked towards Miss king and the beautiful woman called Mona. Just as we stopped on the line I was scared that i might do bad.

When it was my turn to go i looked up at the swinging rope and started to go for it and I made it. After that i knew that I could do it now so me and sapphire went towards the rope and it started to swing high like it was going to fly to heaven. Me and sapphire jumped than we laughed and giggled. While later after we stopped me and sapphire started jumping again because we jumped over the rope 16 times I was so happy. On our last round it was my turn once again.


But this time I had to do something more harder. I had to play teddy bear while jumping. When Miss king said teddy bear 2 times uh oh Miss king said turn around so i tried to turn around and I started to scream a little I was so proud of myself that nobody can do that well some people but it was my first time doing it. After I jumped around the rope Miss king shouted touch the ground so I tried to touch the ground and I did it again but i fall on the hard ground I still didn't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.