Pages

Friday 18 October 2019

Another term of school

On a windy cloudy morning the block was lining up by the pole. When we were lining up I was wondering
what we were going to do today. I couldn’t wait to find out what it was about.


When we walked into the hall Mr J was playing a weird remixed music. As we sat down on the cold floor
I saw Mr Burt wearing  funky clothes on so I was thinking why was he was wearing that for? When Mr J
was telling us a story it was Mr Burt being a kid that’s why he had those funky clothes on but it was time
for the teachers to perform now.

After all the teachers performed I started sinning the git up song when team 4 and team 5 played that
song. I really liked that song and also every teacher was amazing I wish I can be like them And they also
made me laugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.