Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2019

Cross Country Recount

On Monday we were having a cross country race. The whole school came to the netball courts and
sat on the hard ground. The first group was the year 1. Next it was the year 2. After the year 2 it was
the year 3's turn. I was so scared and my heart was  beating so fast that I couldn’t stop moving

A while later it was our turn. I was nervous. We all stood up and walked to the field. When we got on
the field it was muddy. When we were on the field Mr Somerville shouted! On your mark’s! Get set! Go!
I ran so fast like I was in danger and i was in the lead. It felt like I was going to come 1st. I zoomed
through the park I could see the finish line. I dashed like the flash and I came 1st. 


I was so proud of myself. My legs were painful but I didn’t care so I walked to get a water bottle. I really
loved cross country this year.Next year I’m going to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.