Pages

Friday 20 September 2019

Hockey with Kiwi sports.



Every Thursday we do hockey for kiwisport. First I got my shoes and lined up with the hole class. Me and
the hole class started following our teacher to kiwisport. 


Every Thursday we learned other skills there. When we were walking on the netball court we made it to
our stop which was (kiwisport) coach sugar said’’ hey guys! How you all doing today? We all said good
Then she said Today we are going to play a game called Riverbank do you guys know how to play River
bank some of us said no some of us said yes so she explained to us how to play Riverbank.


We all knew how to play Riverbank so she said River and we jumped on River with two feet. Then she
said Bank so we jumped back on Bank with two feet and I won!. After playing that game we started
walking to the hockey sticks and stood next to them. 


We all picked up on hockey stick and held them on our right side. Coach Sugar said now we are going to
play the last game so coach sugar started putting us in teams. I was so ready and had my blue hockey
sticks in my hand ready to go. Later on we started cheering for our team but it was game over than coach
sugar said the number 4. So me and my team mats  started running really fast like flash and hit the ball
to the goal suddleny I fell and dashed on the hard ground so hard with my knees that It felt like my knees
were burning in fire but I keeped on playing untie we got a goal. Me and the whole Team was so happy
that we hugged each other. 

When coach sugar said 6 out loud! Our team mats started running really fast but uh oh the other team
was about to get a goal oh the they got a goal but at least we tried on the last round we got another
goal I was so happy that I jumped up and down  but the bell rang so we helped coach sugar put the
hockey sticks in the bag and said bye and waved to coach sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.