Pages

Friday 1 October 2021

Naomi Meme Recreation - Design Task (Friday W10, T3)

 

These three were my favourite memes before but now i stopped watching memes because i wasn't really laughing, only sometimes at some funny memes lol. Anyways, i'm shocked that they were on the design task because they are kinda still my favourite. My favourite one is the girl confused xD i think that is one of the most viral memes in the world so far UwU still love it!! Hope you guys enjoy the memes! Also, go check them out <3

4 comments:

  1. I don't think you'll believe how much this made me laugh, thank you Naomi, this was crack up! I may have choked on my drink while laughing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Tysm/Thank you so much Mr Hughes! This also was kinda funny to me xD Also, i realise i said fat instead of fast by accident! I'm glad you were laughing xD btw/By the way, your welcome <3

      Delete
    2. Oop- don't mind that Mr Hughes!! I accidentally was using my other account and forgot that i was using my other account so i typed without noticing until now!!! Accident..

      Delete
  2. Good job naomi this is so funny i can't stop laughing ahahhaha

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.