Pages

Monday 22 February 2021

Naomi My time in the water recount

 Start below


> When me and my mum got to the beach, we grabbed our stuff out of the car and walked over to the sand area. We got to the sand, we got out our beach mat and made it flat. After we finished, we started to put on sunblock. When I finished putting on the sunblock, I ran into the water. It was kinda cold at first but i got used to it. 


I started to get cold. So I got out of the water and grabbed my towel. After I grabbed my towel I grabbed a Packet of chips and started to eat. I loved to swim at the beach so much so we need to keep our ocean safe. After i finished eating, I layed down for a bit so I could get dry. 


It was 5pm in the afternoon. So me and my mum packed up ready to go. 


keep our ocean safe!.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.