Pages

Monday 17 August 2020

My Canadian Adventure

 Monday 17th August

Dear Diary,

When I first arrived in Ottawa, it looked really beautiful, I enjoyed exploring Ottawa. I had a lot of fun there and will totally go back. But since I can't go back because of the covid, I will just talk about the things I liked there.

I had an amazing breakfast and dinner there, It was so yummy and good. Their hotels were pretty nice and clean. The hotel beds were so cozy and warm. Oh and I ran into a nice girl, her name was Rose. She could speak English and French, I think canadian people do speak English and french. but anyways, We became best friends and we went to fancy restaurants, and theme parks. It was so fun. Me and Rose went to a Theater to watch the Addams family, It was so cool to watch. The scary part was when we went all the way up the top of their tower. It was kinda scary because we were up high. It was my last day, I was kind of sad because I had to say goodbye to Rose, but I had to go home. I hugged her and said bye. and that's it.

We have to write a story that we went to Canada.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Naomi,

    I can see that you have thought about your new learning about Canada in this writing. I can see that you have learned that they speak French and English in Canada. Do you know why that is?

    Miss West

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.