Pages

Thursday 7 June 2018

The trip to the Auckland zoo

Last week on Tuesday we went to the Auckland zoo for our trip. me a and my mum and my team went around looking for some Animals to see for our trip. And some animals was my favourite animals my favourite animals were the red pana becuase they were so cute. And their  eyes was cute too.they are  soft too becuase there  my favourite animals in the world. 

Alex believes all zoos should be shut down becuase they can not porvide the right environment for animals that should live in the wild. 

I think. 
I Disagree with Alex becuase the zoo should shut down the zoo and locked the animals in the cag becuase there in aDanger from hunters. 

Hinemoa thinks 
I agree with Naomi becuase the animals should be in there cage.

Lama thinks.
 I disagree with Naomi becuase the zoo keepers let them go befor they should lock them up. 

Now I think. 
 I Agree with Alex that we should have zoos In Ackland so visitors can come and see the animals zoo!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.