Pages

Friday 25 September 2020

Writing - My goals for Term 4

 Start Writing here:

___________________________________________________________________________

Ello Miss West.  This has been a short year, Especially going into lock down a lot. I just want to say that I'm not ready to go into year 6 lol. For maths, I just want to try and make it to a superstar, before the end of the year. I also want to work hard, cause When I finish college, I'm going to university with Temalisi :3. Wait, but that might cost a lot of money to go. Oh well….. Anyways me and Temalisi are also going to the same school too. We are going to Auckland girls. I don’t know what else to say, Oh I also want to be on a higher level for reading. So i'm gonna try and make it to at least 99%, or 100%! :D. Next term, I hope I'm still in the same writing group, cause I love writing 0.0. And yep, that's all I'm gonna say now. Hope you see it


For our writing task, we had to write a letter to our teacher, about our goals next term :>. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.